Our Day Care Programs
- Preschool Age: geared to children two and a half to seven years old.
- Infant & Toddler: for children ages six weeks to two and a half years old.
- Summer Childcare age: four to seven.
Our Day Schedule
- Planning time
- Free choice play
- Clean-up time
- Snacks – recall
- Circle time
- Small group
- Outdoor time
- Rest time
- Snack time
- Large group activities (outside, music or table time)
- Individual time (reading, art, etc)
Meal and Snack Schedule
- Breakfast until 8:00 AM
- Lunch 12:00 Noon
- Snack at 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM
Our meal program will:
- Foster positive feelings about food
- Respect food restrictions of individual children
- Provide eating in a family-style atmosphere
Clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name and date.
For infants feeding time is very individualized, therefore, parents are required to provide the child’s formula and/or baby food and be clearly labeled with the child’s name. Once the child is beyond baby food and bottles, the center will provide a nutritious morning and afternoon snack as needed. You will supply your child’s lunch.