Routines are important in a child’s life. Children fear the unknown and are uncomfortable when they do not know what to expect. Our daily program is designed to take into account the developmental process of education. The program is geared to the age and capabilities of children in each group. All groups are exposed daily to movement, outdoor play, visual stimuli, art, science, stories, dramatic play, blocks and periods of structured and free choices.
Our Day Care Programs
- Preschool Age: geared to children two and a half to seven years old.
- Infant & Toddler: for children ages six weeks to two and a half years old.
- Summer Childcare age: four to seven.
Our Day Schedule
- Planning time
- Free choice play
- Clean-up time
- Snacks – recall
- Circle time
- Small group
- Outdoor time
- Rest time
- Snack time
- Large group activities (outside, music or table time)
- Individual time (reading, art, etc)
Meal and Snack Schedule
- Breakfast until 8:00 AM
- Lunch 12:00 Noon
- Snack at 10:00 AM and 3:30 PM
Our meal program will:
- Foster positive feelings about food
- Respect food restrictions of individual children
- Provide eating in a family-style atmosphere
Clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name and date.
For infants feeding time is very individualized, therefore, parents are required to provide the child’s formula and/or baby food and be clearly labeled with the child’s name. Once the child is beyond baby food and bottles, the center will provide a nutritious morning and afternoon snack as needed. You will supply your child’s lunch.